Hello! Welcome to SilverbergLegal.
A boutique litigation practice led by myself, Christine Silverberg, Calgary's former Chief of Police. I offer vast experience and insight into managing and resolving difficult situations. I can help you avoid crisis; I can also help you solve it.
How Can I Help?
I believe that good decisions are usually made on the basis of good information. My clients' issues have potentially serious consequences, and by devising an effective strategy at the outset, I help them achieve results and avert crises. Clients benefit from my unique insights and effective approaches to problem solving, conflict resolution and advocacy garnered from a broad-based professional background in law enforcement, public safety and law.
The result is a diverse civil practice including:
- Public & Administrative Law
- Regulatory Investigations and Enforcement Proceedings
- Governance and Due Diligence in Non-Profit and Public Sectors
- Employment & Labour Law, including internal and disciplinary investigations, human rights and occupational health and safety
- Family Law
In which key elements include:
- Civil litigation
- Legal advocacy
- Alternative Dispute Resolution, including mediation and arbitration
- Conflict Resolution
- Working with teams of specialists
Commitment to Excellence
I understand and welcome the richness of diverse contributions. I have the skills – as well as the track record – to adapt to diverse needs and diverse circumstances.
My approach is characterized by an attention to detail and by the vigorous pursuit and defence of my clients’ interests
I will always act with passion, respect and courtesy – I am both determined and vigorous in my approach, but also believe in professionalism and ethics.
Good decisions are made on the basis of good information. By devising an effective strategy, I can help when you are at a crossroad.